This is my first entry in this blog, obviously. I just created the layout and if I may say so myself, it is pretty good ;) It captures my major interests and hobbies, and also looks awesome!
In this blog I am going to write about my "new" life in Stockholm. As I will be studying to become a "Master of Science in Engineering" (Civilingenjör) in something called "Vehicle Engineering" (Farkostteknik), I will probably write a lot about school and the stuff that I am learning about. However, I suppose I will have many other things to write about as well :)
I will be alternating between writing in English and Swedish. If you are lucky, I might even write in Norwegian sometimes :P Though I would say I will first and for most be writing in English.
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it! **
Så fin <3
ReplyDeleteSå nydelig <3
So wonderful <3
Love you M
Lovely page from a lovely girl. As I see it, you realy love the spirit of life.
ReplyDeleteContinue to spreed this feeling and you will be the big girl for many person.
Your D