Yesterday, I was in Oslo with my mother and one of her friends. We were very lucky with the weather and so it was lovely to be in Oslo.
First we visited the Norwegian Museum of Science, Technology and Medicine (Teknisk Museum). Since I find science and technology interesting, I thought it was really much fun to be at the museum. They had several exhibitions, but my favorite ones were the energy exhibition and the "try-it-yourself" exhibition. We were there for almost three hours! :O
After the museum, we went to some different areas in Oslo. First we went to the picturesque Grünerløkka and then to the oriental Grønland. I enjoyed being in both places, but Grønland was more exciting. Most of the people living in the area of Grønland are immigrants, from all over the world. Therefore the atmosphere in this area feels like you have left Norway and gone to a completely different country! :D
Last but not least, we went up to Holmenkollen and ate dinner at a restaurant there. Since it is so high up, we had the most spectacular view of Oslo, from the table.
Today, I am going to pack a lot more of my things. I have filled about 15 banana boxes so far, but there are still some more to fill.
Have a good day! **
Den "spanska damen" var också cool, eller hur?
ReplyDeleteHela dagen var såååååå lyckad och blir ett trevligt minne från Oslo <3
Puss och kram M
Det låter som en otroligt innehållsrik och spännande dag.
ReplyDeleteVisste inte att det fanns ett sånt spännande område så nära tågstationen...!
Lycka till med packningen, ses snart
kram mos