Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nice weather, nice day! ^.^

Today it was really nice weather outside! Almost too good, if you know what I mean! It was so hot outside that I could not stand beeing outside for more than 10 minutes. But I guess that is a very little problem, or not a problem at all ;)

Anyway, I did some physics today! I am taking this summer course in physics, preparing for my studies at KTH. Today I read about density and preasure :)

I also went "downtown" to meet two friends in the evening. One of them does not live here, so I have not seen her since the 17th of Mai, Norway's national day! It was really fun seeing them both! :D I am going to miss all my friends her in Norway a lot when I move! It is going to be so weird, not being able to see them that often anymore! :/ I am glad that internet exists though, so we can keep in touch easily!

All in all, I had a splendid day! Hope you possible readers out there did as well! :D **

2 comments:

  1. Hallå tjejen, Jag kommer absolut gilla att läsa din blog. Så fin den är <3, jättefina bilder och du skriver både fint och roligt. Min ambition får bli att svara/kommentera på "english" men svarar nu på svenska så, det blir något svar innan 10...! dar har gått, typ, :D....!

    Love is in the air..
    /moster

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the loveliest<3
    See it like this:
    Now you have nice friends in Norway also!

    Love you forever
    M

    ReplyDelete