Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer party in the rain! ^.^

Today it is raining. Today I am throwing a summer party. Today is going to be a great day!

No seriously though, I think it is going to be really much fun. The best friends in the world are coming! When they are here it does not really matter what the weather is like. It will be the last time I see my friends here in Norway for a really long while. Seeing them will probably be a bit sad, because of that. I will try to overlook that fact though, and have as much fun as I can anyway!

Yesterday I was at my best friends house. That was really nice as well. We watched the movie Notting Hill, staring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. I have seen that movie many times before, but my friend had never seen it. I think she liked it though :) It was a present from me to her, since we were in London together last year and lived in the Notting Hills area.

Now I shall go, to clean the house for tonight. Hope this day will be as good for you as it will be for me! **

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and enjoy the moment ;-)

    Lots of love from me to you

    <3 M

    ReplyDelete